What / who is a FSA?
A Firefox Student Ambassador – FSA is the individual student advocate of Mozilla’s mission of open and protected web who not just advocates Mozilla’s mission and its many products including Firefox browser and Firefox OS, but also encourages other students to participate into and promote the Mozilla community.
What FSAs Do?
Student Ambassados lead campaigns and projects at their respective colleges. They also lead their Mozilla clubs and communities and encourage others to contribute to Mozilla’s projects.
- They promote open and protected web – the Mozilla mission.
- They support the successful launch of FirefoxOS in communities and campuses around the world.
- They educate other students, web users and people in general about the open and protected web and aviyt all things Mozilla.
- They encourage others to become FSAs and thus grow the Mozilla community
Why Become Mozilla FSA?
- Get leadership opportunity at your college
- Help grow Mozilla community and spread its mission across the world
- Receive cool swags, rewards and recognition based on your contribution level
- Potential for a Mozilla internship
- Access to a network of FSA all over the world
- Build robust local and international community with similar interest of open web
Criteria to Become Mozilla FSA
- At least 18 years of age
- Currently a student or professor or administrator with a college or university
Sounds Interesting? Become FSA Now!
If this stuff sounds interesting to you and if you are excited enough to carry-forward the Mozilla’s mission of open and protected web, here’s your day! Join the global community of awesome leaders of tech and open web by applying to become a Mozilla Firefox Student Ambassador.
All you need to do to become a FSA is to click on the below button and fill out the form on the next page! All the best!